Being close to the end of summer, most people might be gloomy about getting back on with their lives. Well, the break might be over but the Bikini Season is not. Do not get us wrong but most of the bikinis are here to stay even in 2019.
The summer of 2018 saw some innovative color blocks and prints that ranged from sporty to minimal. But our designers are in love with some designs and are vouching for them to be around even in 2019, and so, they have specially curated some bikini styles that you have to save for next year.
1. The tones of ‘Warm’th:This year, the Bikinis that were a major rage were the ones in warm tones. These are the hues of sunrise i.e., Red, Orange, and Yellow which makes your skin glow. Many celebrities and models were seen basking in the sun with these warm bikinis. These tones not only look beautiful on any skin tone but they also compliment every body type. Try our Vitamin A Papavero Ecolux™ Leah Bodysuit One Piece!
It is a super clean one-piece bathing suit or bodysuit with high cut legs and open back, along with wide straps for marvelously sleek support. It can easily take you from day at the beach to a rooftop party. Probably the best bathing suit to have!
2. Being cheeky makes home:Women were courageous enough to wear swimsuits that showed a little more of their booty, than previous years. Many social media influencers have also taken up the cause of body positivism with thong bikinis and one-piece suits. The summer of 2019 will also begin with the same cheeky vibes.
Checkout our: Sunsets Black Wild Thing Bottom
Welcome to the wild side of the Retro with our new bottoms. The high legs and scooped waistline gives you all the right attention at all the right places. If you have a heavier bust, you can pair it up with our Sunsets Black Muse Underwire D-H Cup Top.
This underwired halter top has powermesh cups that enhances the natural bustline while offering maximum support.
3. The Athletic Swimwears:One can say that the 80s are back and we are all over it! We have seen women pairing high waisted bottoms with sporty tops to show their athletic side. Our sporty top: Vitamin A Dusty Rose Ecolux™ Neutra Bralette Top
The double elastic pull-over style top is the ideal blend of fashion and function. It looks ultra chic on the beach while creating a graphic silhouette.
4. Ribbed Bikinis:Originally made out of wool, the Knitted fabric or Ribbed fabric is now also made with cotton and other synthetic fibers. These ribbed fabrics are used to add more dimension than your ordinary bikinis. One can never guess if it is a bodysuit or a swimsuit and so you can carry it both ways. Our designers would recommend to wear it with a cut-off and ripped shorts for the best look.
We would suggest the Sunflower Ecorib Sienna Tank Top Along With Sunflower Ecorib California High Leg Bottom, Both By Vitamin A.
The crop top has thick straps and a long back which allows anyone to wear it alone or under a shirt. Made of ribbed fabric, it goes well with any type of bottom, but for the beach, nothing will complement it better than the High leg bottom. With elongated legs and perfect coverage on the hips, it is suitable for any body type. These bottoms are ultra-feminine and we are sure that they will become your new ‘go-to’. Both of our crop top and bottom, are Made in the USA!
5. Different Prints:Floral prints have always been there with people but the recent addition to the ‘print bikini’ family is Aztec print Bikinis.
For instance our Sunsets’ Zanzibar Starlette Triangle Top.
Offered in a wide range of prints, the top has soft adjustable underbust with stretchy spaghetti ties that go around the neck. The top also includes coordinated color linings and soft removable cups.
6. Polka Dots:Someone once said, “there is never a wrong time for Polka Dots” and we believe it too. Polka Dots have been in fashion for a very long time and now it’s our turn to adorn our bodies with Polka Bikinis.
Do not miss our Vitamin A Black And White Dots Amelie Top
This contemporary ruffled polka dots top by Vitamin A is a must have for your summer wardrobe. Not only is it cute but flirtatious. This top will enhance your shoulders and let your collar bones shine through, all credit to the off the shoulder sleeves.
So do not clear out your bikini wardrobes just yet, and if you do not have these bikinis in your wardrobes then you have got to stock it up for 2019.